BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mario- If I Hurt You




Mario gives u a joint for telling ur girl just what she means to you if ur struggling to find the words...a...yeah lol. But naw, Mario seems to put out stuff, like this, that is on the verge of being some legit fire but just doesn't have IT all the way. From his "Braid my hair" days, all the way up to his recent "How do I breathe", its obvious the young crooner has talent. Now its just a matter of showing some consistency and growth. "Let me love you" is undoubedtly his strongest track yet, and while his albums generally have a few smooth cuts on them, I just can't put my finger on whats not quite working for him. With a whole bunch of wannabes out here, hopefully Mario can find what it takes.

0 comments: