BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

More new T.I.

Of all the upcoming CD's over the next frew months, I think I just might be anticipating Paper Trail the most. Not to say Jeezy's Recession, Ne-Yo's Year Of the Gentleman, Robin Thicke's Something Else, T- Pains Thr33 Ringzm, and Ludacris' Theatre of Mind...but T.I. REALLY seems to be coming hard, not only w/ production, but EXREMELY strong lyrics. (He Had the best verse on Swagger Like Us, say he didn't????)..Anyway, here's another leak, this time featuring the "It" girl of the moment

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

let my beat pound and my life my entertainment, both those tracks were lackluster to me i definitely expected thoses songer to be better, i think its safe to say the recession will be better than paper trail easy!