BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm A 80's Babyyyyyyyy


I'm pretty sure if you don't know what the above picture is, this post isnt for you. You ever wonder why Bobby Brown gets so much press to this day, well he was the Usher of the 80's except far bigger. Alot of our music today is "sampled" from older tracks, which is why you'll be telling yourself you've heard alot of these songs b4. Chances are you were conceived to one of these songs, so why not keep the streak your father started going...

Al B Sure- Oooooh This Love is So

DeBarge- A Dream

DeBarge- I Like It

DeBarge- Stay With me

Bel Biv DeVoe- When Will I See You Smile Again

Guy- Goodbye Love

Bobby Brown- Roni'

Bobby Brown- Rock Witcha

Tony! Toni! Tone'!- It Never Rains

Tony! Toni! Tone'!- Whatever You Want

Cameo- Sparkle

Debra Laws- Very Special

The Commodores- Say Yeah

Al B Sure- Die For You

Al B Sure- Natalie

0 comments: