BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA


Novermber 4th, 11pm Eastern Standard Time: I WILL NEVER FORGET WHERE I WAS WHEN THE 1ST BLACK PRESIDENT IN UNITED STATES HISTORY WAS ELECTED. I can't remember a time when I was more proud to be an American. As this is a music blog, I'll let Jay-Z sum it up

'Rosa sat so Martin could walk. Martin Walked so Barack could run. Barack ran so our children could fly!'

Thank you for the courage, strength, and perseverance to run and become the US President Barack! While there is alot of work to do, I truly believe you are the man for the job. I am completely behind you, and hope the rest of the country is also because while u are seen as a savior, I know you cannot do it by your self....God bless

0 comments: