BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

T.G.I.S....

Well we've officially made it to November, and do to some questionable Halloween choices of my own last night, I'm just coming around at 7pm. I hope everyone had a fun and safe night, ( and maybe caught a glimpse or two of the curve of the ass cheek hanging out the bottom of that french maid costume) Anyway since i couldn't give you all candy separately here's my Halloween offering to you all...


Ne-Yo and Fabolous on the same track... I'm going to save myself some time, you know what to do...

Ne-Yo feat. Fabolous- How I Do

**UPDATE**

Here's one more from the man with the best pen in the game entitled Comfortable...Shouts tp BMF for this joint

Ne-yo- Comfortable


I've been telling anyone that will listen that Florida native rapper Ace Hood is gonna blow. He's lyrics are anything special, but the energy in his voice and the way he rides the beat on every song is a rare talent... Do yourself a favor and take a listen to this one

Ace Hood- Get'em Up (prod. by Drumma Boy)

0 comments: